Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mthalane vs. Edwards, Conlan vs. Baluta - Set For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mthalane vs. Edwards, Conlan vs. Baluta - Set For Battle

Photos: Mthalane vs. Edwards, Conlan vs. Baluta Weights - The London spotlight will shine on Belfast's Michael "Mick" Conlan and South African great Moruti Mthalane from Copper Box Arena on Friday, April 30.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Mthalane is old as fook, but he's a bad mfer. Young dude is quick doe.

Comment

I'm so looking forward to this one on Friday.
      Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Mthalane is old as fook, but he's a bad mfer. Young dude is quick doe.
        For real every fight I watch of his I wonder if it will be the one where he shows his age overnight but he keeps winning I don't think Edwards is the one to beat him I don't rate him very high. Lol Michael Conlan looks like the reincarnation of Lloyd Christmas.
        Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Not convinced Edwards is all that, but I think he might be catching Moruti at the right time. Think he boxes and moves to a big lead early, then hangs on to survive for dear life later on and escape with a decision

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Not convinced Edwards is all that, but I think he might be catching Moruti at the right time. Think he boxes and moves to a big lead early, then hangs on to survive for dear life later on and escape with a decision
            Yea I agree with your take, but I'm leaning the other way more. If Sunny builds up too much of a lead early through his own skills &/or cuz Mthalane is feeling his age he could build a lead that only fails him if he gets stopped. If Sunny doesn't get anything much going early its likely to be a bad night for him.

Comment

Moruti is a very good boxer....

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Yea I agree with your take, but I'm leaning the other way more. If Sunny builds up too much of a lead early through his own skills &/or cuz Mthalane is feeling his age he could build a lead that only fails him if he gets stopped. If Sunny doesn't get anything much going early its likely to be a bad night for him.
                Definitely agree with the 2nd part, despite the age, I trust Mthalane's durability, workrate and engine to sustain him late and Edwards certainly doesn't have the power to take him out. Edwards HAS to bank the early rounds, or he's in deep trouble

Comment

Ionut eats Conlan's donut

Comment

Working...
                  X