Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jerwin Ancajas: I Want Estrada, Chocolatito, All Of The Big Names In My Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jerwin Ancajas: I Want Estrada, Chocolatito, All Of The Big Names In My Division

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Jerwin Ancajas wants to fight Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez more than any other 115-pound opponent. The legendary four-division champion probably won't be available for Ancajas' next bout because Gonzalez is pursuing a bigger third fight against Juan Francisco Estrada. If Estrada-Gonzalez III is the next fight for those rivals, Kazuto Ioka would be the only other champion available to face Ancajas later this year in a title unification fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really a Brave fighter.. he wants the best.. just give him the fight he wants..

Comment

Jerwin beats up chocolito and estrada at the same time.
      blowblow blowblow likes this.

Comment

Ancajas last bout his opponent was tougher than advertised. Hopefully he will jump in with the top 4 in that division because they are not getting any younger.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Ancajas last bout his opponent was tougher than advertised. Hopefully he will jump in with the top 4 in that division because they are not getting any younger.
          Facts! That was a great fight!!!

Comment

Ancajas has a few things to work on. He's still a bit one dimensional for my liking. He needs to get better with his combination punching. Needs to fight better on the inside. Needs to tighten his defense a little bit. But he's up there. He can definitely compete with the best in his division now. But to ensure victory in each one, he needs to improve those things a bit more. But I really like his chances.

Comment

WOW! Is it 2017 already?! You better slow down Jerwin, maybe give it about four more years when all the top superfly-weights have fought each other multiple times, you know when they are about done.
              baroidi baroidi likes this.

Comment

He didn't get any big fights with TR, so then he goes to PBC, who doesn't have any of the top fighters at this weight...if he really wanted to the big fights at 115, he would've signed with someone aligned to get him guys like Estrada, Gonzalez, Nietes etc. My hope would be PBC can brink Ioka over from Japan after what happened with his tests and get a unification in the US

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  WOW! Is it 2017 already?! You better slow down Jerwin, maybe give it about four more years when all the top superfly-weights have fought each other multiple times, you know when they are about done.
                  Hahahaha, I saw what you did there . .

Thanks.
                  1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Ancajas and Nietes are the most avoided and feared fighter in the superfly division.
                    blowblow blowblow likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X