Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Wants Adrien Broner Bout Next, Broner Wants To Fight On Triller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Wants Adrien Broner Bout Next, Broner Wants To Fight On Triller

Former 140-pound champion Regis "Rougarou" Prograis would relish the opportunity to fight one of the biggest names in boxing, albeit the faded version.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well, all of the casual commentators seemed to think Broner was a P4P talent during the last Triller broadcast.

Comment

Easy work for Prograis

Comment

"Former 140-pound champion Regis “Rougarou” Prograis would relish the opportunity to fight one of the biggest names in boxing, albeit the faded version."

That part! Yeah Regis, you wack for that!

Comment

As loaded as this division is, there aren’t many good fights being produced.

Comment

I'm sure Broner loves the concept of Triller. He could fight a literally clown on a Triller card. Sh^t he might up his activity schedule if he could work with Triller.

Comment

I get it Regis wants the good pay day the name and an attempt to be able to do what no one has, stopping him but this can also go sideways with you not looking good or getting the stoppage or perhaps Broner comes in and give you hell. I just think you being a former champion should be calling out the man who beat that a_s! Josh Taylor, or some other contenders not a former has been former champion who’s a shell of himself.
              greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                "Former 140-pound champion Regis “Rougarou” Prograis would relish the opportunity to fight one of the biggest names in boxing, albeit the faded version."

That part! Yeah Regis, you wack for that!
                I'd watch this fight on any provider other than Triller. I cant stomach the concerta and slap contests long enough to see a actual boxing match on there.
                wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Broner VS Clarissa! Make it happen!
                  nino brown21 nino brown21 likes this.

Comment

Can't stand Broner, but Broner beats Prograis.

Comment

Working...
                    X