Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol: I'd Fight Canelo at 168 or 175 - I Want To Fight The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol: I'd Fight Canelo at 168 or 175 - I Want To Fight The Best

WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol is very much interested in a fight against Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, who currently holds the WBC, WBA super middleweight belts.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Boxingscene “staff” left out from the same interview they’re citing, that Bivol specifically said Canelo isn’t his goal…

whats worse is that Bivol, in theory, should only be trolling Smith, who he already beat, or Beterbiev. If he claims
    he wants to be Undisputed at 175 the way Canelo is headed at 168, then Bivol should only be DISCUSSING business or theory with the names of Beterbiev or Smith.

Comment

Bivol’s mgmt are so naive about earning money, already living the good life, since the American Dollar or British Sterling is so good to them, that they don’t even approach headline hunger to want Beterbiev or Smith!

if you’re Bivol’s team, you would’ve been paying for headlines to want Smith. You do everything you can with a headline to insult or get Smith’s attention again. Why?!! Because if Bivol were to get the WBO, he can further negotiate with Beterbiev 2x2 belts. Bivol seems comfortable with Top Rank having 3 belts vs 1. This is a very premature way of approaching a goal, Bivol is either slow, stupid, or just laxed making his current pay.

Bivol’s mgmt could easily hype Hearn to troll Smith’s world about the WBO belt. They could assure Hearn that they would beat him again. So you make an offer to Smith that would put pressure on Top Rank. Promoters are interested in belts. What leverage would Hearn have if Top Rank Beterbiev have 3 belts when it’s time for Unification.

this is why, like GGg’s character before, that Bivol is full of shet. Nice guy, but fool of shet

Comment

Unify @ 175 and there's a better possibility of a Canelo fight. Otherwise I think Bivol is going to have to go to 168 and beat someone like Benevidez first.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
          Unify @ 175 and there's a better possibility of a Canelo fight. Otherwise I think Bivol is going to have to go to 168 and beat someone like Benevidez first.
          I agree with this but I dont think Bivol can beat Benavidez at 168. I do think a Danny Jacob's or somebody like that is possible but even that is unlikely IMO

Comment

Bivol needs to get serious. Canelo will never look his way. If bivol was still a champion at 168, guaranteed that canelo would never have had a plan to unifiy the division. Hell canelo wouldn’t have a unification plan at that weight if benavidez was still a champion there.

Comment

I'm very impressed by Bivol, and I think he beats Beterbiev with his skills. To get down to super middleweight might weaken him, rather stay at light heavyweight. He's pound for pound one of the best, and will be avoided, and already is .

Comment

Clearly Bivol hasn't learned from the book of Dawson.
                B-sides going down in weight to meet the A-side never works in their favor. Canelo by TKO11 if at 168.

Comment

Bivol is all talk.. He don’t want Beterviev or even old ass Kovalev.

Comment

So when's the Beterbiev fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X