Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: I've Wanted Golovkin For Years, I Think This Year I Get Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: I've Wanted Golovkin For Years, I Think This Year I Get Him

Chris Eubank Jr has his sights firmly set on IBF Middleweight World Champion Gennady Golovkin and believes 2021 could be the year that he finally gets to lock horns with the big-punching pound-for-pound star from Kazakhstan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think we all remember the lost pen, Eubanks believes and is probably right that GGG is beatable now. Will never forget how GGG silenced this clown though.

Comment

This kid is funny , trying to useg GGGs name to make himself feel relevant and important. Funny how GGG hasn’t even bothered biting at any stage and he’s right , why would an accomplished decorated respected champion get involved back and forth with someone who has literally nothing but his dads name to bring to the table . Everything else is a waste of time as he is 3rd grade . He’s had opportunities to elevate himself on platforms like like sky and itv and he’s not made the next jump and both GGG , JB and Tom loefler and I’m pretty sure just want him to go away as he brings nothing at this late stage of gennerdys Career .

Comment

Working...
      X