Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: I'm Going To Punch Parker Up, I Expect Him To Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: I'm Going To Punch Parker Up, I Expect Him To Run

Derek Chisora believes he puts "the fear in god" in Joseph Parker and says he expects the former WBO Heavyweight World Champion to run when they clash over 12 rounds at the AO Arena, Manchester this Saturday May 1, live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and on DAZN in all markets excluding the UK, Ireland, China, New Zealand and Samoa.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The human punchbag has spoken....

Comment

Eleven times he's said this now , tens times he's been wrong .....that's PPv for you!

Comment

I like Chisora, but, nah...Parker will win easily.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Parker’s never had an easy fight outside that guy who threw the fight against Ortiz who was a CW , Florio ?

Comment

This is going to be a tough and rough fight , a lot to consider like who will benefit from a different trainer more . I think Parker’s guys are looking to revamp him while Buddy is looking to sharpen Chisoras own style which could be a major advantage. If Chisora is in shape and Parker reverts back to the guy you can mug ,we could see an upset .

Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-02-2021, 09:16 AM.
            greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              EASILY?
              You say well please Put a $100 on that Prediction

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                This is going to be a tough and rough fight , a lot to consider like who will benefit from a different trainer more . I think Parker’s guys are looking to revamp him while Buddy is looking to sharpen Chisoras own style which could be a major advantage. If Chisora is in shape and Parker reverts back to the guy you can mug ,we could see an upset .
                Bumped : And I thought Chisora won .

Comment

Working...
                X