Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz vs. Chris Arreola Predictions: Canelo, Benavidez, Barrios, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz vs. Chris Arreola Predictions: Canelo, Benavidez, Barrios, More

Ahead of this Saturday's showdown, a star-studded lineup of Mexican legends, champions, contenders and more shared their thoughts on the matchup between former unified heavyweight champion Andy "The Destroyer" Ruiz Jr. and all-action heavyweight Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whenever Andy gets successful again, shall watch out if he still has his mind set on boxing, aside that, would stream the fight free online, if it was on DAZN would probably have watched it on DAZN, cheaper to watch on DAZN than fork out this pay per view overpriced fights!

Comment

So the article is about people's thoughts on Ruiz vs Joshua 1 and not their thoughts on Ruiz vs Arreola? I'm a little confused.

Comment

Lol nobody is picking arreola. Gonna be a bad beating from ruiz

Comment

Unless Ruiz isn't the fighter I think he is, he will destroy Arreola. Should have him out of there before the 7th.

Comment

Arreola is shot to ****. This is a cherry pick to make Ruiz look good.

Comment

Why are we hearing predictions on a unworthy ppv fight nobody cares about?

Comment

I really like Ruiz he's one of the most exciting hw boxers to watch imo. He was outpoined by a jumping kangaroo, but I'd like to see him vs Parker (2) and then Wilder.

Comment

arreola lol. he wasnt good in his prime. now hes on ppv when hes shot. makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Arreola is shot to ****. This is a cherry pick to make Ruiz look good.
                    its simply because arreola is mexican american. jake paul and floyd know how to do this and haymon is finally catching on

Comment

Working...
                    X