Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BJ Flores: This is Just The Beginning For Jake Paul, Sky is The Limit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BJ Flores: This is Just The Beginning For Jake Paul, Sky is The Limit

Two weeks ago, Jake Paul (3-0 3 KOs) continued his progression in the sport of boxing. However, there are still several skeptics who don't believe the Youtube star has a future in the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Have a lot of respect for Flores, always been a knowledgeable boxing head, I remember when he use to commentate for ESPN back in the day. This is the perfect guy to guide Jake through his boxing journey and I think Jake will surprise a lot of people. Besides all of the antics, I like the fact that he is really committed to boxing.

Comment

The only thing i remember about blowj0b flores was that beautiful 2 piece bellew hit him with before he quit. Good thing he can make money off being paul's cheerleader though since he couldn't in boxing
      jakePaulSUPERFAN jakePaulSUPERFAN likes this.

Comment

A little different scenario but similar in some respects to what Flores is saying about Paul. Seth Mitchell was getting the same accolades from people in the sport when he started winning a few fights over notable trialhorses. Then Johnathon Banks stopped him in 3 rounds. He won the rematch in 12 but that was where his career peaked. Chris Arreola said before the fight with Mitchell that Seth was a great athlete but was not a boxer & he predicted he would end his run in the sport. He crushed Mitchell inside one round & forced him into retirement. I see the same fate for Jake Paul if he actually fights an experienced boxer with a decent track record.

Comment

bj flores is a hall of fame tier boxer.commentator, and trainer. To hear an absolute legend like bj say these things about my hero jake makes me very happy!!!

Comment

Money-wise he's probably not wrong. He's already the most revenue generating 3 fight guy in boxing history outside of Conor McGregor.

Skills-wise idk about that. Few guys who started boxing in their 20's even reach the top ten let alone really excel at the title holder/champion level.

Comment

Jake Paul use to landscape for 10$ an hour, 1.3 million PPV buys! 65 million generated from Triller! Flex on them Jake Paul! Get it young-money!

Comment

Originally posted by BJ Flores
                This is just the beginning. MMA guys like Dana White and Daniel Cormier don't know **** about boxing. Stay in your lane.
                Amen brother!

Comment

Working...
                X