Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I'd Love For Fight With Wilder To Happen; Would Be An All-Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I'd Love For Fight With Wilder To Happen; Would Be An All-Action Fight

Andy Ruiz Jr.'s ultimate goal is to become a two-time heavyweight champion of the world. With Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua presumably preoccupied with fighting each other twice, though, Ruiz would welcome a showdown with a fellow former champion. If Ruiz beats aged underdog Chris Arreola on Saturday night, he'll urge his handlers to arrange a fight against Deontay Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yep do that. Something makes me think we're not going to get this even as a full price ppv, hopefully I get proven wrong.

Comment

This is what boxing has become now. Ruiz says he will fight Wilder, but instead will fight Arreola, followed by another bum or two after that. All while claiming he wants to fight the best guys. He will conveniently skip over Whyte and most of the top guys just like Wilder and Fury have done. This blueprint is unfortunately what is happening in all weight classes in boxing and the fans are supporting it, so they keep doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthteller View Post
        This is what boxing has become now. Ruiz says he will fight Wilder, but instead will fight Arreola, followed by another bum or two after that. All while claiming he wants to fight the best guys. He will conveniently skip over Whyte and most of the top guys just like Wilder and Fury have done. This blueprint is unfortunately what is happening in all weight classes in boxing and the fans are supporting it, so they keep doing it.
        that’s why we watch the UFC what a great card they had last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthteller View Post
          He said he will look into fighting Wilder AFTER fighting Chris Arreola, obviously.

Arreola is a much needed tuneup after a long layoff and coming off a loss. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

In the event that he does; Wilder sleeps him with the first right hand he lands.
            FlyingFJ FlyingFJ likes this.

Comment

It would be good with a peak conditioned Ruiz I'd still have Wilder by KO, there's been enough avoidance due to promoters so it's time to get these on.
              FlyingFJ FlyingFJ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

He said he will look into fighting Wilder AFTER fighting Chris Arreola, obviously.

Arreola is a much needed tuneup after a long layoff and coming off a loss. Nothing wrong with that.
                Right. But mark my word, he will not fight Wilder or anyone else dangerous in the next fight. It will be 1 or 2 more bum fights until he feels ready to fight a top guy. Just like Fury wants a tune up bum fight instead of unification. Now all of these guys have Covid as an excuse to fight tune ups instead of real fights. UFC is starting to win because the best fight the best. But in boxing, the best have been AVOIDING the best, all while talking like they want to fight the best. It's a racket

Comment

Ruiz, if in shape, could KO Wilder. Wilder just doesn't have boxing IQ because he's lived off his very deadly Sunday punch. Would be a great fight but as many have pointed out here, probably just more barking.

Comment

Andy kills him inside 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X