Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Scott Fitzgerald Hopes For Cheeseman or Fowler Before Year's End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Scott Fitzgerald Hopes For Cheeseman or Fowler Before Year's End

Scott Fitzgerald says he has put his out of the ring problems behind him as he focuses on getting back to the top of a thriving domestic Super-Welterweight division in 2021 that includes former opponents Ted Cheeseman and Anthony Fowler.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Light-Middleweight's pretty strong in Europe right now, add the names Garcia, Lejarraga, Culcay + the winner of the upcoming Kurbnov/Smith contest to Fitzgerald, Cheeseman & Fowler & we could have some fantastic match up's @ 154Lb if only the promoters can deliever!.......
    Last edited by Mick Higgs; 04-28-2021, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Chessman don’t need him it’s a step backwards

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        Chessman don’t need him it’s a step backwards
        Yeah I was just thinking the same thing, it's crazy to be looking back at this stage of his career. Rematch them down the road if they both keep winning. He should be looking at new names that are going to move him up the rankings

Comment

Keiran Smith fights Troy Williamson @ the York hall in a final eliminator tonight, so ideally with Ted requiring 2 notche's to secure the Lonsdale belt he's goe's for the Smith/Williamson winner next unless of course a voluntary can be arranged. As I stated earlier this is a great division & I look forward to some cracking contests before the years out.

Comment

A Fowler rematch makes a lot of sense, Cheeseman beat him and is beyond his level now. Fitz vs Metcalf would be a solid fight

Comment

Guess everyone's on the same page; I too don't reckon big cheese ought to go backwards.

Comment

Working...
              X