Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal-Badou Jack Rematch, Jarrett Hurd-Luis Arias On Mayweather-Paul Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal-Badou Jack Rematch, Jarrett Hurd-Luis Arias On Mayweather-Paul Undercard

A light heavyweight championship rematch and the return of a former junior middleweight champion will be part of the Floyd Mayweather-Logan Paul undercard June 6.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Jack did enough to win the first time. Good to see him get a rematch. Hurd vs Arias is a strange fight.
    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Pascal vs Jack I was great and I can't wait to watch the rematch. Truly a fight that could have been a draw or 7-5 either way. Badou Jack always seems to be on the wrong end of close decisions like that.
      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

I honestly forgot all about Hurd. Unless he's shows he's got a new fire in him I think he'll retire in 2, 3 years.

Comment

Love the Pascal/Jack rematch, hate Hurd/Arias

Comment

And I assume Hurd/Arias will be at 160, or some catch weight near that?

Comment

OK that is not bad I was expecting worse

Great to see Hurd back Finally I assume he is at 160 now

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                And I assume Hurd/Arias will be at 160, or some catch weight near that?
                I thought I heard Arias was going to 154. I could be wrong. Hurd from his last fight sucks though. That fight could be ass.

Comment

So Arias and Floyd are cool again.

Comment

Good undercards

Badou Hurd and Pascal are all good fighters

Comment

Working...
                    X