Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Announces Logan Paul Fight For June 6 At Hard Rock Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Announces Logan Paul Fight For June 6 At Hard Rock Stadium

Floyd Mayweather ended all the speculation Tuesday about when he'll fight Logan Paul. The retired superstar announced on Instagram that he'll box Paul in an exhibition June 6 at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida. Their pay-per-view event will take place on a Sunday night, the evening after another pay-per-view show headlined by unified, undefeated lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez and George Kambosos Jr. at LoanDepot Park in Miami, the home stadium of Major League Baseball's Miami Marlins.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-27-2021, 10:52 PM.

The Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight is official for June 6th on Showtime in Miami. Floyd Mayweather purse is over $100 million for the fight.

Comment

Whoopie twanger!!!

Comment

People owe Mike Coppinger an apology...Leonard Ellerbe!

He came out denying everything but he end up being Right for the most part. No problem with this, just load up the Card with some REAL Fights. PPV on a Sunday is different though, other than WWE most don't do PPV's on Sundays
        Last edited by sicko; 04-27-2021, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          People owe Mike Coppinger an apology...Leonard Ellerbe!

He came out denying everything but he end up being Right for the most part. No problem with this, just load up the Card with some REAL Fights. PPV on a Sunday is different though, other than WWE most don't do PPV's on Sundays
          Coppinger said it was going head to head with the Triller PPV on June 5 and that it was "1000%" on that date and that Haymon was using that card to angle PBC deal. I don't think Ellerbe denied the fight was actually happening since Espinoza even said it was happening.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
            The Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight is official for June 6th on Showtime in Miami. Floyd Mayweather purse is over $100 million for the fight.
            Just imagine: Floyd still making guaranteed $100 million for easy work while guys like Teofimo are happy to get $4 million and Manny can't even get a fight for $40 million while Crawford is struggling to break $4 million and I don't think Spence has broken $15 million.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Coppinger said it was going head to head with the Triller PPV on June 5 and that it was "1000%" on that date and that Haymon was using that card to angle PBC deal. I don't think Ellerbe denied the fight was actually happening since Espinoza even said it was happening.
              Oh Ok I missed the Haymon stuff

Comment

With a Triller card & Floyd vs a Youtuber that's gonna be one weird ass weekend. Makes since it's all happening in FL.
                #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

Shame.....

Comment

People will criticize this, say that it would be a disaster for boxing and then once the fight is over they will try to fight Logan win lose or draw. I don't care about these celebrity matches but the casuals really do.

Comment

Working...
                    X