No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Usyk's Team Told Me They Thought Chisora Had Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: Usyk's Team Told Me They Thought Chisora Had Won

David Haye, manager of heavyweight contender Derek Chisora, claims the team behind Oleksandr Usyk admitted that Chisora could have been the winner last October.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Usyk clearly won, it just wasnt a particularly impressive performance.

Comment

Some can comeback from being koed. But meldrick Taylor was never the same. Pac nearly looked finished against jmm.yet still fighting?
      Last edited by hugh grant; 04-27-2021, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Huh? Even the Sky commentary team seem to acknowledge the fight was as good as over by the 10th round or so. The hell is he on about?

Comment

David Haye is sounding delusional. It wasn’t Usyk’s most impressive performance, but he clearly won the fight.

Comment

Haye must have misheard the conversation but will later attribute that to being distracted because his toe hurt.

Comment

If they thought Chisora won ,they must be terrified of a Joyce fight .

Comment

All makes sense now.
                His brains in his little hurty toe xD

Comment

Haye must think he understands Ukrainian or some ****

Comment

Haye is full of ****, sorry... I like Chisora and always love to see him fight but NO ONE scored that fight for him. Yeah I'm sure many were disappointed to not see Usyk finish him off but come on David.

Comment

Working...
                    X