Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGirt Impressed With Derek Chisora's Desire To Learn, Keep Improving

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGirt Impressed With Derek Chisora's Desire To Learn, Keep Improving

The COVID-19 lockdown in England is lifting, but as of last week, Buddy McGirt was simply hoping for some warm spring weather. "It's cool, but everything is closed, so it sucks," he said of his stay across the pond. "They have things open, but you can't eat inside, and it's cold."
    [Click Here To Read More]

I believe with or without Buddy he can give Joseph hell, only because Joseph pretty inconsistent and at this point just decent at best. Derek has a good work rate an pressure which Joseph don’t like it will he get hit to much is another question, due to lacking a good defense.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      I believe with or without Buddy he can give Joseph hell, only because Joseph pretty inconsistent and at this point just decent at best. Derek has a good work rate an pressure which Joseph don’t like it will he get hit to much is another question, due to lacking a good defense.
      Junior Fa would have layed waste to Chisora.

Parker has at this point consistently won 4 fights in a row.

What the hell are you on about?

delboy is getting flattened...BOOK IT!!!

Comment

I honestly don't see anything special about Fa. Fa couldn't get rid of Devin Vargas but he would lay waste to Chisora? Yeah ok. It looked like he was afraid to exchange with Parker with all the clinching he was doing and Parker hasn't proved he's a big puncher at world level. Sure Alan Babic got rid of Shawndell Winters quicker than Parker and he's an undersized heavyweight much earlier in his career.

Comment

Working...
        X