Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Navarrete: Pitufo Surpassed All of My Expectations, He Brought Out All The Best In Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Navarrete: Pitufo Surpassed All of My Expectations, He Brought Out All The Best In Me

Emanuel Navarrete expected his latest title challenger to rise to the occasion, though surprised at how much was required to eventually get rid of Christopher Diaz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Respect to Navarette. A humble man in victory.

Comment

Posted record is wrong, Navarrete has 28 KO’s, not 20

Comment

For all the talk of the various fights that have gone on over the past week between triller, ufc, and Saturday’s ESPN card, this by far was the best fight of them all and is barely being talked about. Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          For all the talk of the various fights that have gone on over the past week between triller, ufc, and Saturday’s ESPN card, this by far was the best fight of them all and is barely being talked about. Makes no sense.

Ditto! This was a real fight.

Comment

Even that Navarrete was taking over Diaz never stopped coming and did very well in spots. It was a fun fight because Diaz had good sequences even when Navarrete would have him hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              Great point. I am not a big mma fan but I paid attention to ufc 261. This fight however was the best of the weekend.

my boy navarette kept pounding away. Respect to Diaz because he looked like he was willing to die in the ring to try and win the title.

Comment

That’s a good attitude from the champ. Diaz was game and proved to be very tough. I’ve noticed that Navarette steps it up when he’s fighting aggressive fighters. He fought similarly against Isaac Dogboe.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Great point. I am not a big mma fan but I paid attention to ufc 261. This fight however was the best of the weekend.

my boy navarette kept pounding away. Respect to Diaz because he looked like he was willing to die in the ring to try and win the title.
                  you’re right. Even the Berlanga fight on the same card as this one got more attention. It’s crazy because this fight was light years more entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                  X