Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morrison Warns Chris Eubank Jr: Only a Fool Would Not Respect My Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Morrison Warns Chris Eubank Jr: Only a Fool Would Not Respect My Power

Marcus Morrison believes that he possesses the power to turn out the lights of WBA interim-middleweight champion Chris Eubank Jr. Morrison and Eubank will collide on Saturday night as part of the pay-per-view undercard to the heavyweight clash between Derek Chisora and Joseph Parker.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I know Jr. as been inactive but other fighters have found a way. It's a poor match up for a fighter of Jr's aspiration's and on another of Hearns weak PPV slots , main event is a fighter with ten losses! Jr. needs to crack on as that 'next Gen' logo is looking more like the next gen of pensioners

Comment

This dude lost to Tyan Booth, who took the fight on 4 days notice.

Comment

Very poor fight for a guy supposedly with world title aspirations.
        nino brown21 nino brown21 likes this.

Comment

Wait........."WBA interim-middleweight champion Chris Eubank Jr" When did this happen? We really need to stop recognising the WBA.
          nino brown21 nino brown21 likes this.

Comment

Eubank Jr fought better names at 168. At 160 the kid has been wasting his career, I want to see Chris in a fight with a top American.. Charlo, Andrade, or Plant at 168

Comment

He should also think about respecting Eubank's power too, Eubank has a pretty decent punch.

Comment

Working...
              X