Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka Under Investigation By Japanese Boxing Commission Over Reported Positive Drug Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka Under Investigation By Japanese Boxing Commission Over Reported Positive Drug Test

Kazuto Ioka is once again at the mercy of his local commission. A drug test surrounding Ioka's 8th round knockout win of countryman Kosei Tanaka to defend his WBO junior bantamweight title last New Year's Eve at Tokyo's Ota-City Gymnasium. The Mainichi Shimbun--a leading newspaper in Japan--reported that Ioka tested for cannabis, with the sample having been examined at length as part of an ongoing investigation with the National Police Agency as well as the Japanese Boxing Commission (JBC).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just come to the US for unifications at this point, sign with Matchroom or MTK

Comment

Japanese boxing commission wasting ppls time I see.

Comment

Breaking news: Ioka has just been hired by Mike Tyson to handle some of his business.

Comment

I feel like JBC just don't like this guy, they probably wanted Tanaka to win. Was this weed before his Tanaka fight? Would they now try to change his win to a NC even though his solicitor said he was "Cleared of any wrongdoing"

Comment

That’s a PDD. Performance Diminishing Drug.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Just come to the US for unifications at this point, sign with Matchroom or MTK
              I concur. I’d like to see Hearn co-promote more Japanese fighters. Junto Nakatani would also be a good addition to Matchroom.

Comment

Damn let Ioka smoke a bifta ffs

Comment

Damn cannabis in Japan is a big offense you can get up to 5 years in prison just for smoking it hopefully they don't go hard on him when I read the title I thought it was going to be about PED's and that would've been a shame because he's a talented fighter and they are making him out to be a criminal in his country.

Comment

They must rule my boy Kosei's loss to Ioka as a no-contest, immediately!

Comment

Working...
                    X