Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Frustrated: Hearn 'Radio Silent' on Fury-Joshua Site Deal, Fury Might Fight Wilder Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Frustrated: Hearn 'Radio Silent' on Fury-Joshua Site Deal, Fury Might Fight Wilder Next!

A frustrated Top Rank chairman Bob Arum told BoxingScene on Monday that he would not be surprised if plans for the all-British undisputed heavyweight championship fight between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua, in the works for late July or early August in Saudi Arabia, fall apart and that Fury next winds up facing former world titleholder Deontay Wilder for the third time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn lied? What else is new!

Comment

Fury/AJ or Fury/Wilder both will be rigged WWE fights.

Comment

No worries, my friend Redeemer told me this was a sure thing! Why would Eddie, or Bob lie? Eddie's cell phone just needs a chargin'.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Actually, sounds like Arum is the liar here.

Asked about the offer to have Fury-Joshua in Saudi Arabia and if he was getting ready to pack his bags, last week he told BoxingScene firmly said, “Yes.”
          Asked again on Monday, Arum was singing a different tune.

“They’re not packed,” Arum said.
          Poor old man. He probably tried to wrap Crawford into the deal and those Saudis were like, that guy that disrespected Khan with a low blow? F that, whole deal is off.

Comment

Did anybody know its been changed from a 2 fight deal to a 1 fight deal?

Tyson Fury reassured Eddie Hearn in person that he is fully focused on agreeing the dream fight with Anthony Joshua, the promoter revealed.

IBF, WBA and WBO champion Joshua and WBC titleholder Fury are now "on the verge" of a one-fight deal to decide the undisputed heavyweight championship in "the biggest fight in British boxing history," Hearn says.
            https://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...y-fight-i-want

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Did anybody know its been changed from a 2 fight deal to a 1 fight deal?

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...y-fight-i-want
              There is a rematch clause both ways, like Fury-Wilder was. So I guess the loser would have to exercise the rematch clause for the second fight to take place.

Comment

Basically telling us what we’ve known. Hearn is busting his ass to make the fight while arum and Warren sit on theirs and wait for everything to be handled for them. It’s clear which side wants this more than the either...

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Actually, sounds like Arum is the liar here.

Poor old man. He probably tried to wrap Crawford into the deal and those Saudis were like, that guy that disrespected Khan with a low blow? F that, whole deal is off.
                  They all play fast and hard with "the truth" whatever that is... Arum has been getting prickly because Eddie is trying to throw this thing together. I am skeptical. Saudis have lots of money but who the hell over there would bankroll such an extravagent bout? I can't see an angle here, but seriously what do I know?
                  Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
                    Basically telling us what we’ve known. Hearn is busting his ass to make the fight while arum and Warren sit on theirs and wait for everything to be handled for them. It’s clear which side wants this more than the either...
                    Eddie is the one who came to them with the deal. It's his deal what are Arum & Frank supposed to do?
                    !-1 !-1 Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X