Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr. Says Andy Ruiz Must Impress With Knockout of Chris Arreola

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr. Says Andy Ruiz Must Impress With Knockout of Chris Arreola

Julio Cesar Chavez Sr, widely regarded as the greatest fighter to come out of Mexico, says heavyweight contender Andy Ruiz must score a knockout in his upcoming fight with Chris Arreola.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want to see what Andy looks like after lifting all those weights. The old time trainers thought lifting weights took the snap out of your punches.

Comment

Arreola is coming off one of his best fights in years. A fight that could easily have been scored in his favor. Ruiz is the one coming off a decisive loss.

I expect Ruiz will win by KO but a dominant win on the scorecards world hardly be a bad thing.

Comment

Ruiz wins easily. Hope he fights Wilder or Ortiz next.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          I want to see what Andy looks like after lifting all those weights. The old time trainers thought lifting weights took the snap out of your punches.
          It's either a KO win for Ruiz or a disaster, in fact. Even losing too much weight could work against Ruiz.

I must admit that seeing the odds on Arreola by KO at 101:1 in whatever round have lighted a bulb in my betting head...

Comment

I hate reading that Joshua dominated Ruiz! AJ edcaped an immobile ultra fat Ruiz! It's different.

Comment

Working...
            X