Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: 168 is The Most I'm Going To Fight At, I Already Won a Fourth Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: 168 is The Most I'm Going To Fight At, I Already Won a Fourth Title

Four division world champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez does not see a reason to ever return to the light heavyweight limit of 175-pounds. Back in 2019, Canelo jumped up by two weight divisions to score an eleventh round knockout of Sergey Kovalev for the WBO light heavyweight strap.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Correction: "I won't be campaigning at 175 full time, as long as Artur Beterbiev is there."
    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
      Correction: "I won't be campaigning at 175 full time, as long as Artur Beterbiev is there."
      Lol. Spence be like “Man Bored” “Man Waiting” “Wait Season”

Comment

Who cares? Canelo is already small at 168. I don't see you encouraging Spence to move up to 154.

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

Who cares? Canelo is already small at 168. I don't see you encouraging Spence to move up to 154.
          Spence is trying to become undisputed at 147. He's not moving up, fighting over-the-hill 154 pounders, then moving back down, having to answer questions about why he doesn't want to fight the big dogs at the weight.
          garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

nor does he have to

Comment

Spence is trying to become undisputed at 147. He's not moving up, fighting over-the-hill 154 pounders, then moving back down, having to answer questions about why he doesn't want to fight the big dogs at the weight.
              Lol. “Spence is trying”

Comment

Canelo wrecks that bum easily

Zoffeler Zoffeler likes this.

Comment

Translation from Spanish: "I want no part of Bivol or Beterbiev".
                  eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Lol. “Spence is trying”
                    Trying because the guy with the last belt, refuses to fight anyone with a pulse, so we can only hope undisputed is after Spence gets done with Ugas.

Canelo moving up to fight Kovalev, is the equivalent of Spence moving up to take a title from Austin Trout, moving back down,, and saying "no mas."

Comment

Working...
                    X