Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury To Jake Paul: When You Grow a Pair of Balls, Come and See Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury To Jake Paul: When You Grow a Pair of Balls, Come and See Me!

Cruiserweight prospect Tommy Fury (5-0, 4 KOs) has dared Youtube star Jake Paul (3-0, 3 KOs) to get in the ring. In recent interviews, Paul has continuously mentioned Tommy Fury, the younger brother of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, as a "massive" fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jake Paul should just fight a real 200 lb cruiserweight next. Could be the biggest bum ever just maybe fight someone your size next? I don't really care that much but yeah.

Comment

Can see why fury wants the fight .

Easy money and a shed load of exposure

I would love nothing more though to see that YouTube mincer spin his jaw

Comment

This bum Tommy Fury, is mad at the fact that Jake Paul can get a shot at the cruiserweight crown, whenever he wants, but Tommy cant even get to world-level. If Jake Paul entertains a fight with Tommy, he ( Paul ) better start employing VADA, and check Fury's gloves and hand-wraps.

Comment

Someone stop this crap it’s getting embarrassing now
          thack thack likes this.

Comment

More pointless garbage for the casuals .

Comment

As lame as Jake Paul is for boxing he has so many people calling him out now. He will raise at the least the viewing profile for any fighter that would step in with him.

Comment

This is embarrassing in the sport I love a You tuber and reality show contestant acting like they are great boxers. Jake is riding high on his huge following abd Jake riding on The Fury name, laughable really.

Comment

Having seen Tommy Fury in action, I can say that he would likely demolish Jake Paul. Tommy looks like a real prospect, even though he's only had a few fights.

I'm not saying he's going to be as good as Tyson Fury, but you can't compare Jake to him.

Comment

jake paul's record is 3-0 but he said he also beat all 80 of his sparring partners so he is really 83-0. no blueprint

Comment

Working...
                    X