Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tom Brown: Of Course Hearn Wants Andrade Off His Platform, PBC To Pay For Charlo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tom Brown: Of Course Hearn Wants Andrade Off His Platform, PBC To Pay For Charlo Fight

The primary promoter for Al Haymon's Premier Boxing Champions doesn't consider Jermall Charlo-Demetrius Andrade as big of a fight as Eddie Hearn sees it. Andrade's promoter expressed a willingness after Andrade's most recent win to send Andrade to a PBC platform for one fight just to make Charlo-Andrade happen later this year. Tom Brown, president of TGB Promotions, questioned Hearn's motivation for suggesting PBC platforms for that middleweight title unification fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-26-2021, 09:49 AM.

I wish all of these dudes quit trying to tell fans what fights WE want to see.

Comment

I'm sure he doesn't expect Hearn to pay for Andrade's purse for his fight with Charlo on Sho/Fox?!
      btw, why is he forgetting Hearn is offering Charlo 7M to have that Andrade "stinker" on DAZN?

Comment

I would rather watch Mr. Miyagi catch flies with chopsticks than Andrade.

Comment

So NSB, this quote:

I’d rather have a Juan Macias Montiel, with 22 knockouts in 22 wins, any day of the week in an action slugfest than a Demetrius Andrade stinker.”
          Agree/disagree?

Comment

1. I never seen Hearn say Andrade was horrendous to watch if anybody has a link or direct quote, please quote me with it.
            2. He says of course Hearn wants to have PBC stuck with paying for the fight as if they didn't offer Charlo an opportunity to fight Andrade on Dazn!
            3. He says he rather see Charlo in a glorified mismatch, justified just cause the opponent is Mexican rather than an undefeated champion who every real boxing fan would choose over the mismatch. Him saying it would be a stinker shows a lack of confidence to me. I wonder if he called Floyd's 12 round decisions a "stinker" at any point watching him?
            4. This whole thing is a bunch of excuses, point blank period.
            Last edited by MPDKSAB; 04-26-2021, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
              I'm sure he doesn't expect Hearn to pay for Andrade's purse for his fight with Charlo on Sho/Fox?!
              btw, why is he forgetting Hearn is offering Charlo 7M to have that Andrade "stinker" on DAZN?
              Tom Brown is clutching at straws. Hearn said if Charlo doesn't want to come to DAZN then pay Andrade the same as Deryvencho's purse and we can do the fight on FOX.

So we're meant to get more excited about watching Charlo fight a guy that was knocked out by Munguia 5 fights ago at light middle than the undefeated Middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade.

OK Tom...

Comment

let dazn carry the fight then... dont price out , like charlo has to earn more than 7 million for a fight with andrade...
                Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Game, set, and match! Brown just thoroughly handled the silver spoon Essex numpty
                  !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

You're supposed to want to want to unify ?? No money issue, no tv issue .. no excuse.

Comment

Working...
                    X