Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards: I'm Going To Make Mthalane Work For Every Punch He Throws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards: I'm Going To Make Mthalane Work For Every Punch He Throws

Sunny Edwards says he does not mind if people believe he is feather-fisted, but he says he punches harder than he is given credit for. Edwards challenges Moruti Mthalane for the IBF flyweight title in London on April 30, a big step-up for the unbeaten Londoner and with only four stoppage victories on his record, some will question whether he has the power to make it at the highest level. But the 25-year-old says his power is very under-rated.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They could’ve made this a flyweight tournament. Junto Nakatani, Julio Cesar Martinez, Moruti Mthalane, Artem Dalmatian, McWilliams Arroyo and Angel Acosta. This division is pretty loaded right now.

Comment

If Akira Yaegashi was beaten to a pulp - and he is someone who moved around the ring quite a lot - I can easily see the same outcome here.

My pick is Mthalane KO in the middle-to-late rounds, unless he becomes old overnight...

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
        They could’ve made this a flyweight tournament. Junto Nakatani, Julio Cesar Martinez, Moruti Mthalane, Artem Dalmatian, McWilliams Arroyo and Angel Acosta. This division is pretty loaded right now.
        Artem Dalmatian would be a live dog in each of the tournament's fights...
        Last edited by Tatabanya; 04-26-2021, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Sunny Edward has laid out the game-plan for the great veteran flyweight champ Moruti Mthalane in recent interviews, Sunny thinks his legs will carry him to victory over the aging champ, but I hope we see the vet Moruti Mthalane shock the young overconfident pup right before the finish, like the two time Olympic medallist Bevan Docherty did it to Kris Gemmell.
          Last edited by 1hourRun; 04-26-2021, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X