Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christopher Diaz: I'm Very Disappointed, I Wanted To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Christopher Diaz: I'm Very Disappointed, I Wanted To Win

Christopher 'Pitufo' Diaz sensed that a boxing match would turn into a fight at some point. Neither the game plan nor outcome went as planned for the two-time challenger, who suffered a 12th round stoppage loss to WBO featherweight titlist Emanuel 'Vaquero' Navarrete. Puerto Rico's Diaz was dropped four times before his corner called for referee Samuel Burgos to end the fight at 2:49 of round 12 in Saturday's ESPN-televised main event from a sold-out Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Diaz put up a valiant effort, but he took a lot of damage from the accumulation of Navarette’s punches.

Comment

Pitufo you the men! Navarrete a cheater probably heavier than Canelo fight night !
      Berty48 Berty48 likes this.

Comment

Pitufu we all see your efforts and heart you earn my my respect and admiration.
        you fight a guy bigger and stronger than you
        probably eating taco meet. Y know what I mean!

I can’t believe that body frame just weigh 126 pounds .....?????

Comment

Diaz keep your head up, you showed the heart of a true champion and have made all puertoricans boxing fans very proud of you.

Comment

I've always been a fan of Diaz, but after Saturday, he became one of my fav. He's so talented, just can't get over the hump. In his loses to Shakur and this past Saturday, he was the smaller man and was pushed around. Should consider dropping to 122.

Comment

A lot of salty and envious females in this thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by Berty48 View Post
                Pitufu we all see your efforts and heart you earn my my respect and admiration.
                you fight a guy bigger and stronger than you
                probably eating taco meet. Y know what I mean!

I can’t believe that body frame just weigh 126 pounds .....?????
                Aw are you mad because a Mexican whooped som ass? I’m 5’10” myself and weigh 140 and don’t even exercise. I’m sure I could get down to 126 if I had a strict diet and workout regimen. Don’t be mad cuz Mexicans are owning

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                  Pitufo you the men! Navarrete a cheater probably heavier than Canelo fight night !
                  A Mexican wrecked a Puerto Rican. . That is all

Comment

He fought with exceptional heart and he valiantly to win. No shame in that performance. Maybe he can fight for the WBO when Navarrete moves up to 130, or maybe he can drop down to 122 (although not sure if he can get that low).

Comment

Working...
                    X