Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Reacts To Saunders: Losers Always Make Excuses and Always Ahead of Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Reacts To Saunders: Losers Always Make Excuses and Always Ahead of Time

Four-division world champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez has cautioned Billy Joe Saunders to stop making excuses before their fight gets off the ground. Canelo and Saunders will collide in a WBC, WBO, WBA super middleweight unification clash on May 8th from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One of my problems with Canelo has always been his lack of self awareness. This statement can easily be picked apart but I don't even wanna indirectly defend either one of these guys. But I will say that I don't understand how Canelo can't see how fighters he can fight would have a concern such as this.

Comment

He's a terrific fighter. But of course BJS isn't making excuses. He's putting public pressure on the judges. And frankly, given the 'home crowd' effect and the results in two or three Canelo fights, he'd be crazy if he didn't.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Lmfao Canelo had so many questionable judge scores over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
          It helps when the crowd is always in your favor and reacts positively to everything you do.

Comment

So pointing out the obvious truth about Canelo’s history with ridiculous scorecards in his favor and wanting to do everything possible to ensure you get a fair shake (unlike what’s happened to several other canelo opponents) is making excuses in advance? Canelo is just overly sensitive and hates whenever anyone brings up the blemishes in his legacy such as shady scoring, catch weights and clen.

Comment

Originally posted by xEcto1x View Post

It helps when the crowd is always in your favor and reacts positively to everything you do.
              Exactly, Canelo could fart in the ring and his fans would cheer. Reminds me of how the crowds were with DLH a good 20+ years ago

Comment

Saunders needs to KO and stfu. He's losing any ****ing decision. After the infamous split decision with Floyd and the W against Lara, not a single judge is going against the Ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
                  Agreed. This one cracks me up: "winning round by round, without needing to get desperate and wanting to get a knock out."

He loses so many rounds looking to ge tthe ko because he knows he's got the judges paid in full.

Comment

Canelo is an entitled little fraud with no awareness what so ever. But if he's bold about draining fighters, not giving them enough time to prepare, has corrupt judges every time out, waits them out until they're past it, or smaller, Then he has no problem saying nonsense like this. It's to be expected coming from Square head Bob, cement feet, ploppy-pants.

What excuse have you got you complete joke when you put so many disadvantages on your opponents? Clearly don't think you'd win without them. You wouldn't do it all the time otherwise.

F3ck Canelo and his fans. They're what's wrong with boxing. Cheating coward.

Comment

Working...
                    X