Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barboza Hopes To Fight For a World Title After Ramirez-Taylor Winner Vacates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barboza Hopes To Fight For a World Title After Ramirez-Taylor Winner Vacates

Arnold Barboza (25-0) has been patiently waiting for a shot at a world title. The unbeaten super lightweight contender is ranked in the top five by both the WBC and the WBO. The WBC and WBO titles are held by Jose Ramirez while the WBA and IBF titles are possessed by Josh Taylor. The two warriors will clash on May 22nd in Las Vegas with the winner becoming the division's undisputed champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He is another one of those guys who now hits harder than his record indicates. And he is tough as nails and has stamina. He is difficult for any fighter, including Ramirez and Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      He is another one of those guys who now hits harder than his record indicates. And he is tough as nails and has stamina. He is difficult for any fighter, including Ramirez and Taylor.
      What makes you think that? I'm not knocking your post But he hasn't shown anything nor foght anyone that would make me think that! Just curious???

Comment

He has fought nobody tjjee template for Boxing rack up wins and wait for a title shot which he most likely lose then be a contender lose his first In comeback

Comment

He don't want Taylor, he wants an opponent after Taylor vacates. That makes sense. If I was a fighter at 140 damn I wouldn't want Taylor no way, no how. I would guess Prograis is the only 140ib guy who actually would want Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post

What makes you think that? I'm not knocking your post But he hasn't shown anything nor foght anyone that would make me think that! Just curious???
            He had 4 KO's in his first 11 fights and now has had 4 KO's in his last 7 fights or that should have been 5 KO's in his last 7 fights considering how much damage he did to Saucedo and they should have stopped that fight. Most guys who are 25-0 with 10 KO's are feather-fisted but this guy clearly hits harder than that record shows.
            Last edited by richardt; 04-25-2021, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Prograis (I'm hoping he sticks around at 140, he's got a nutritionist now) and Zepeda would beat Barboza but they'd be fun fights.

Comment

Barboza is solid. Was impressed with his last performance against Alex.

Comment

If Teofimo moves up to light-weterweight then there's not going to be any relinquishment!

Comment

Working...
                  X