Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christopher Diaz: Navarrete is a Great F------ Fighter, He Hit Hard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Christopher Diaz: Navarrete is a Great F------ Fighter, He Hit Hard

Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee, Florida - WBO featherweight world champion Emanuel Navarrete fought off a very game Christopher Diaz for a twelfth round stoppage. The Mexican star knocked down Puerto Rican contender Christopher "Pitufo" Diaz four times.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He tried really hard salute him

Comment

Good fight. Hats off to Diaz. He gave it his all but Navarette is just a better fighter

Comment

Navarrete has that drunken master style where he lulls you to sleep and then turns it up out of nowhere. Doesn’t hurt that he’s also huge for the weight class. No clue how he makes 126.

Comment

Props to Pitufo. He's all heart.
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Redkach takes notes!

Diaz fought like a man and he lose like a warrior, i think Arum should give him a bonus $$$ for his courage!

Comment

Navarette is very awkward and looks out of balance but some how can deliver powerful punches plus he has such a long reach. Diaz fought bravely and made it entertaining.

Comment

Navarette can box, coming and going. He maximizes his advantages, he's coordinated and seasoned, his feet go where they need to be. It's opera to me and Pitufo made it drama. I can't complain when they do it right.

Comment

Later...

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
                    Redkach takes notes!

Diaz fought like a man and he lose like a warrior, i think Arum should give him a bonus $$$ for his courage!
                    Ryan Garcia take notes too! Too bad Garcia has mouse nuts compared to Diaz and Navarrete!

Comment

Working...
                    X