Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul on Tommy Fury: It Would Be Massive Fight, He Fought Scrubs To Look Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul on Tommy Fury: It Would Be Massive Fight, He Fought Scrubs To Look Good

According to Youtube star Jake Paul, his handlers have begun discussions for a potential boxing match with cruiserweight prospect Tommy Fury, who is the younger brother of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pot calling the kettle black a bit here

Comment

Would be funny as fook if this YouTube knobber knocks fury out
      Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

This is crazy, two complete novices on a Ppv platform...... this situation as hit a new all time low . The idiots involved with this or even discussing such a farce have no thought for boxing and the less known hard worker if pro , they are a disgrace!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          This is crazy, two complete novices on a Ppv platform...... this situation as hit a new all time low . The idiots involved with this or even discussing such a farce have no thought for boxing and the less known hard worker if pro , they are a disgrace!
          Get with the times... no point moaning about it. Frank Warren himself is in support of this, and hes a old school boxing promoter, what ever makes money will always be found to make sense one way or another.. you may never buy any of these type of ppvs, but there potentially millions out there who would. Besides Fury is a pro, cant discredit him. Paul has boxed complete jokes no doubt but even a legitimate pro with no real amateur backround fights complete cans for first 5 fights at the very least, as has fury.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            I understand your perspective, and have no interest in watching the event but unfortunately this is business not sport. People will vote with their money.

To be fair, if this Paul guy is serious about pursuing boxing then this is a reasonable career step against another novice pro.

Warren started off promoting fights between nightclub bouncers and, as long as there money in it, couldn't give a fk who's fighting who.

Comment

Winner can fight Marsellos Wilder.
              eco1 eco1 billeau2 billeau2 like this.

Comment

Why the hell would Fury get a 50/50 split, Frank is deluded, he should get 70/30 and that is being generous, what is he bringing to the table except a load of teenage Instagram girl fans and his brothers name.

Comment

Tommy is a real boxer isn't he, then I doubt Jake will take the fight. He might get knocked out.
                  Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
                    Why the hell would Fury get a 50/50 split, Frank is deluded, he should get 70/30 and that is being generous, what is he bringing to the table except a load of teenage Instagram girl fans and his brothers name.
                    Yo, bro I’ve just said the EXACT same thing. Even down to the percentage split of 70-30!! I came to say it and saw you already had for me! So Thankyou

Comment

Working...
                    X