Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga Drops Nicholson Four Times, Wins Decision, KO Streak Ends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga Drops Nicholson Four Times, Wins Decision, KO Streak Ends

Edgar Berlanga finally needed more than one round to get the job done. This time, he needed all eight. The perfect knockout-to-win ratio comes to a close for the unbeaten Puerto Rican knockout artist, who was forced to go the distance in an eight-round unanimous decision over Demond Nicholson. Berlanga scored four knockdowns--including one in the closing seconds of the bout--but he had to settle for lopsided scores of 79-68, 79-69 and 79-69 for his latest victory Saturday evening in front of a sellout crowd of 3,262 socially distanced but rabid fans at Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-24-2021, 10:10 PM.

I'd put money on Jessie Heart beating Berlanga

Comment

He was tested needs work , but showed me power and a good chin.....People forget he is still young AF ..

Comment

Great rounds and test for the 23 year old

Hope he gets more rounds in next fight too.
        kjeeze941 kjeeze941 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Hart sucks so I doubt it.

I'd like to see him in with someone like Ellis.
          ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            They definitely need to AVOID making that fight next

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Hart sucks so I doubt it.

I'd like to see him in with someone like Ellis.
              ​​​​
              I would definitely avoid that too lol

Comment

Berlanga’s power is overrated. The guy he fought has been KOed before. Berlanga landed over 40-percent of his power shots and couldn’t finish him.

Comment

IDK what was up with Bradley claiming Nicholas had power but it was obvious from the 1st rd that dude couldn't crack an egg, but If they don't get Berlanga some quality sparring in Brooklyn the min he steps up and meets someone that can crack he get's KTFO imo, after that 1st rd you could see Berlanga doesn't have much too offer in the skillz department, dude makes A LOT of mistakes...

Comment

Put him in against unbeaten Steve Nelson and lets see which one can take that next step up. Two rising unbeaten contenders - doesn't get much better. Here is Steve's record: https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/745618

Comment

Working...
                    X