Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko-Masayoshi Nakatani Finalized For June 26 At Virgin Hotels Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko-Masayoshi Nakatani Finalized For June 26 At Virgin Hotels Las Vegas

Vasiliy Lomachenko is set to return and isn't looking for a soft touch to work his way back into the mix. The former three-division titlist and pound-for-pound entrant is confirmed to next face Japan's Masayoshi Nakatani. The bout will take place June 26, live on an ESPN platform from Virgin Hotels Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Lomachenko trying to go head to head with Tank, so disrespectful!!!!!
    ​​​​​​
    Seriously though, I dig this fight. Lomachenko will light him up but Nakatani will bring it until the end.

​​​​​​

Comment

Nobody will fight Loma again until he's an absolute shell of himself. Shame

Comment

Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post
        Nobody will fight Loma again until he's an absolute shell of himself. Shame
        Pretty much a fact. As skilled as Teo may be,imo he got dealt a favorable hand with what appears to be a legitimate loma injury and has taken advantage of it. He stepped up when everyone else like Tank had a meltdown when suggested that fight and is reaping the rewards,good for him

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Lomachenko trying to go head to head with Tank, so disrespectful!!!!!
          ​​​​​​
          Seriously though, I dig this fight. Lomachenko will light him up but Nakatani will bring it until the end.

​​​​​​
          I'm not so sure on that.

Nakatani is huge in comparison, but he's also a fast check puncher and seems to have mastered the art of patience in the ring, waiting for opportunity.

If Loma struggles with him like Teo and Verdejo did, we've got to start considering Nakatani the "Shawn Porter of 135".
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Great to see Loma in his next fight.
            Hoping his injuries wont restrict him to much.

Comment

Loma will look like a world-beater against this guy. Not worthy of the Lopez rematch though, I scored that 119-109 same as Julie Lederman. Great judging by her in that fight.

Comment

The size difference will be noticeable but Loma will beat his ass.

Comment

Good I'll be watching two real fighters not that chump stank davis.

Comment

Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post
                    Good I'll be watching two real fighters not that chump stank davis.
                    You don't actually believe Loma a real fighter, no real fighter makes excuses like Loma did after that lost.

Comment

Working...
                    X