Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nicholson: I'm Feeling Confident, Ready To Shock The World Against Berlanga

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nicholson: I'm Feeling Confident, Ready To Shock The World Against Berlanga

It's days before the biggest fight of his career but Demond Nicholson felt the need to get in one last workout to the point of having to multitask. Zoom interviews are scheduled for the veteran super middleweight, who has an assistant trainer hold up his phone as he answers questions while he jumps rope without breaking stride. No stone has been left unturned ahead of his dangerous challenge versus unbeaten knockout artist Edgar Berlanga (16-0, 16KOs), who he faces this Saturday live on ESPN from Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Judging by the ending of the Hart fight, I'm not quite sure Nicholson will exactly shock the world against Berlanga.

The man doesn't seem that inclined to give his all.

Comment

If Berlanga gets a first round KO, it is clear his and his team's goal is to cash out as long as they can because all of boxing knows that a fighter will be drowned in the deep waters if they haven't built up stamina and that takes full 4, 6, 8, and 10 rounds fights. And thats not hard to do by taking some power off his shots to see if he can go later without huffing and puffing.

Comment

Get out of the first use what you got Nic and then ................. well be the guy that got past the first round be that guy at least. Then if you make it interesting you got a shot at some more fights otherwise just a number a #17

Comment

Working...
        X