Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell: Ryan Garcia Should Have Fought Haney, He Would Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Campbell: Ryan Garcia Should Have Fought Haney, He Would Beat Him

2012 Olympic gold medal winner Luke Campbell is looking to rebuild his career after suffering a stoppage loss back in January at the hands of rising lightweight star Ryan Garcia. In a battle for the WBC's interim-title, Campbell (20-4, 16 KOs) drew first blood when he dropped Garcia hard in the second round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Aesop’s Fables.....the Fox and the Grapes....

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Aesop’s Fables.....the Fox and the Grapes....
      This guy is still upset and distraught over Eddie Hearn’s 9 figure DAZN UK deal

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Campbell
        "The same goal is still there but the path has changed," Campbell said.

"I still want to fight the best - I've already fought two three-weight world champions and a potential pound-for-pound top fighter. I never shy away from the best fighters like a lot of other people do."
        Luke Campbell, you are not even on Ricky Burns level. You should retire like the useless time-wasting bums that have come out of the UK, like : Nathan Cleverly, David Haye, Tony Bellew, Ryan Burnett, Scott Quigg, Carl Frampton. Dont be like that nobhead David Price, that refuses to quit and thereby considers that his only credible win in the sport of boxing.
        GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Luke Campbell, you are not even on Ricky Burns level. You should retire like the useless time-wasting bums that have come out of the UK, like : Nathan Cleverly, David Haye, Tony Bellew, Ryan Burnett, Scott Quigg, Carl Frampton. Dont be like that nobhead David Price, that refuses to quit and thereby considers that his only credible win in the sport of boxing.
          You know something? Every word of this is gospel truth. Luke needs to have a hard long conversation with himself. Be happy you won a gold medal, accept you didn’t make it as a pro, got further than most have, but fell way way short too many times. He’s got no real following and he’s boring as heck to either watch or listen too!! Nothing but a loser whose always got a thousand excuses as to why he lost. I’ve told him this to his face by the way, before the marching band come for me!!!

Comment

Thanks for the unbiased opinion Luke. I agree haney would make it boring af but garcia would still win. Even test haneys chin
            Joey's Place Joey's Place likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post

You know something? Every word of this is gospel truth. Luke needs to have a hard long conversation with himself. Be happy you won a gold medal, accept you didn’t make it as a pro, got further than most have, but fell way way short too many times. He’s got no real following and he’s boring as heck to either watch or listen too!! Nothing but a loser whose always got a thousand excuses as to why he lost. I’ve told him this to his face by the way, before the marching band come for me!!!
              GucciGod, I got to agree, Luke overachieved by simply making it to world-level at such a late start. I guess he can always watch replays of when he made Bumachenko hop like a frog with a body-shot or when he turned Garcia's legs into chicken noodle soup, and be proud of that.
              GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Luke is one of those guys that they say that the top UK guys take risks. An over-rated fighter that was hyped. Garcia is fast and has a powerful left, he doesn't move his head too much and sticks his chin out at times.

Comment

Ryan doesn't seem to agree with Luke. He's ducking Haney because he's not confident of winning.

Comment

I don’t think Ryan beats Haney right now, hence why they are going a different route and trying to downplay Haney. Best believe that if the WBC champion is Haney then Ryan would have activate their mandatory shot. Am a fan of Ryan but this is one the most blatant ducks have come across in the last 10 years in boxing. When your argument is “He hasn’t fought anyone or he needs to build his own name” or something along that line then we know you aren’t about that life yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X