Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders On Canelo-Plant Fight In September: He Has Got To Beat Me First

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders On Canelo-Plant Fight In September: He Has Got To Beat Me First

Billy Joe Saunders has heard and read a lot about Canelo Alvarez's vision for becoming boxing's fully unified super middleweight champion. Defeating England's Saunders on May 8 would give Alvarez all but one of the 168-pound titles he'd need to complete that championship mission. If the Mexican icon becomes the first fighter to beat the British southpaw next month, he is expected to pursue a showdown with unbeaten IBF champ Caleb Plant.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo should take BJS serious because he is very underrated. I favor Canelo but I'm interested to see how it play out.
    kjeeze941 kjeeze941 likes this.

Comment

I wonder if Canelo is underestimating BJS.

Comment

Saunders has a bad habit of coming into fights out of shape...

Comment

The Red Bull will chase Saunders down most likely--would be a big upset if Saunders wins.

Comment

And the winner gets another new fck'g belt...another damn belt! C'mon quit this **** OK?

Comment

'Saunders has a bad habit of coming into fights out of shape'

Very true, but if he can't motivate himself for this one then he definitely shouldn't be boxing

Comment

"They’ve got to beat me first.”

At least he understands how this works.
                IBOX4LIFE IBOX4LIFE likes this.

Comment

Two paragraphs of bj quotes and he used “you know” 7 times in 5 sentences. Not a fan of Saul but I hope Saul knocks the you know out him!

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
                    "They’ve got to beat me first.”

At least he understands how this works.
                    BJS doesn't have to worry about Hearn doing Canelo's fight because that fight will be done by PBC on FOX PPV...but I hope BJS wins just to fuq this whole DAZN deal up!

Comment

Working...
                    X