Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga on Canelo: If I Keep Winning, Keep Looking Good, The Fight is There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga on Canelo: If I Keep Winning, Keep Looking Good, The Fight is There

There is still a long way to go, but hard-punching super middleweight contender Edgar Berlanga (16-0, 16 KOs) believes that a showdown with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez will come together at some point in the future. Berlanaga is growing his brand in rapid fashion - after picking up all of his victories by way of knockout in the very first round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

With Canelo it doesn’t exactly work that way....

Comment

Good luck with that, son. You are 23 -24 old rising contender.

When you will be 30 -35 and ready for Canelo, he will be old retired man.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Wish we could see Berlanga vs. Morrell Jr. in 2021! Like I said, it's just a wish!

Comment

He should wait 5 years until he’s around 28 and canelo is 35/36, and then watch everyone who’s been ignoring the fact that canelos biggest fights have come against guys against 35 and over, suddenly complain that canelo is old and Berlanga is picking on past prime fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Wish we could see Berlanga vs. Morrell Jr. in 2021! Like I said, it's just a wish!
            You’re speaking facts. That’d be a hell of a match-up. I give the edge to Morrell Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              He should wait 5 years until he’s around 28 and canelo is 35/36, and then watch everyone who’s been ignoring the fact that canelos biggest fights have come against guys against 35 and over, suddenly complain that canelo is old and Berlanga is picking on past prime fighters.
              Honestly although I'm a Fan of Berlanga I think this is the only way he beats Canelo not even cause Canelo at 35 will lose a step but more like the difference in experience between both is so large i can't see Berlanga having a chance . Berlanga needs 10 more fights against top 20 opponents before he fights Canelo

Comment

See...this is how you spot a hype job....this kid is worrying about Canelo when he needs to see if he can beat anyone that's actually GOOD first...SMDH.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

You’re speaking facts. That’d be a hell of a match-up. I give the edge to Morrell Jr.
                  Morrell wins easily....Berlanga is just another ESPN hype job.

Comment

Berlanga could just Canelo Canelo, the same way Canelo Caneloed Gennadiy.
                    Stall, until ready, then capitalize on and maximize the potential for success in a fight with 35+/- year old (except not lose twice like Canelo).

- A fan of Saul and Golovkin
                    and Berlanga

Comment

Working...
                    X