Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: WBC Reveal "Mestizo Belt" For Canelo vs. Saunders Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: WBC Reveal "Mestizo Belt" For Canelo vs. Saunders Unification

The World Boxing Council has revealed the special belt that the organization created for the upcoming super middleweight unification between WBC, WBA champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and WBO champion Billy Joe Saunders. The contest takes place on May 8th from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Since its clear that Sulaiman and the WBC made this belt for Canelo to win I really want Saunders to win it and spoil their party

Comment

Straight up!!! CROOKED Saliaman and his bull**** have become some silly ****!!!

Comment

badass belt! it’s a trophy belt for winner - stop your whining n crying fkg puzzies

Comment

Show me the belt.
          "What belt?"
          "I don't need no belt".
          "I don't have to show you no stinking belt!" LOL

Comment

Most of us are excited about that fight. Nobody gives 2 greasy fux about that belt.

Comment

"For the last few years, the sanctioning body has been creating all sorts of novelty titles to present during certain events or dates."

lol just say they make these belts for carnelo. Especially this one since they have little pony's that ginger loves so much

Comment

The WBC are a complete joke.....ridiculous

Comment

Soon the WBC will be unveiling their Locos Tacos Doritos Supreme Championship in partnership with Pepsi and Taco Bell.

Modelo should get a belt doe. Good beer.

Comment

Nice Belt!

Comment

Working...
                    X