Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez-Kambosos: Crews-Dezurn vs. Cederroos Undisputed Title Fight in Play For Triller Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lopez-Kambosos: Crews-Dezurn vs. Cederroos Undisputed Title Fight in Play For Triller Event

The marketing surrounding the next Triller Fight Club Pay-Per-View carries the promise of an undisputed championship. It will ring true for at least one bout on the card. Multiple sources have informed BoxingScene.com of plans for a four-belt undisputed super middleweight championship in play between WBC/WBO titlist Franchon Crews-Dezurn and Elin Cederroos, who holds the WBA and IBF belts. The bout is intended to serve on the undercard of the June 5 PPV event headlined by lineal lightweight champion and WBA/IBF/WBO titlist Teofimo Lopez Jr. (16-0, 12KOs) and unbeaten IBF mandatory challenger George Kambosos Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-22-2021, 10:33 AM.

2 golden boy fighters on a triller card the writing is on the wall.

Comment

Yuck, boxing being split up even more. Triller should stick to celebrity boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post
        2 golden boy fighters on a triller card the writing is on the wall.
        Do you think the Canelo/Hearn relationship has something to do with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Do you think the Canelo/Hearn relationship has something to do with that?
          Yep DAZN could care less about golden boy now. Oscar needs a platform to put his fighters on and triller needs a stable of fighters for their fite tv app.

Comment

I'm glad Crews-Dezurn gets a shot at another title after having to suffer being punched in her last fight by of all things - a man on steroids! My heart will always go out to her after having to go through that!

Comment

This makes sense why she was there. She has a big personality and will fit right in. Oscar fighting on Triller and securing dates and paydays for his fighters. I can see Blair the Flair fighting on Triller you already got Rick Flair part of the show last week.
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                I'm glad Crews-Dezurn gets a shot at another title after having to suffer being punched in her last fight by of all things - a man on steroids! My heart will always go out to her after having to go through that!
                Read some interviews with her even before the Jiminez fight and she comes across a real cool chick as well, hard not to root for her... on the other hand Cederoos made a fan of me by upsetting the apple cart with the Espinosa win. Literally everyone was looking through her to Shields vs Espinosa and it always makes me smile when the underdog effs up everyone plans.

Honestly think that Crews - Dezurn got this easy but let's hope the Swedish soccer mum shows the same will to win she did against Espinosa.

Comment

I was expecting Terry Crews was fighting some youtuber.

Comment

Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post

Yep DAZN could care less about golden boy now. Oscar needs a platform to put his fighters on and triller needs a stable of fighters for their fite tv app.
                    Not to mention DAZN just gave MatchRoom the keys to the car!

Comment

Working...
                    X