Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Reflects on Andrade-Williams, Breaks Down Bentley-Cash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Reflects on Andrade-Williams, Breaks Down Bentley-Cash

WE'VE GOT A proper British title middleweight banger on the cards this Saturday night from York Hall when our man Denzel Bentley defends his Lonsdale belt, while at the same time attempting to seize the Commonwealth crown of his opponent, Felix Cash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bentley and Cash... putting their undefeated record on the line, another one by Queensbury and UK fighters. You wouldn’t see this in America..
    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Excellent fight. I can't wait for this one on Saturday. I'm also looking forward to seeing Callum Johnson back in the ring after a long time out. Also David Adelaye is stepping up against Sokolowski. This is a good card.

Comment

I’m surprised Frank hasn’t kicked off more about the reffing vs Andrade! Result was obviously fair but I’ve seen fighters DQ’d for less holding than that.

Comment

I like how boxingscene puts up a picture of Williams appearing to man-handle Andrade with the image to represent this article. When in fact Williams got outclassed 118-109 and dropped like a sack of potato's. Why the disrespect to Andrade @BIGPOPPAPUMP?

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            I’m surprised Frank hasn’t kicked off more about the reffing vs Andrade! Result was obviously fair but I’ve seen fighters DQ’d for less holding than that.
            Yea? When was that?

Comment

The only time Brits look good in the ring is when they fight against each other. So God bless them and their quaint little domestic scene.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Yea? When was that?
                Henry Akinwande vs Lennox Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post

Henry Akinwande vs Lennox Lewis
                  That was so long ago I had to go back and watch a bit of it. Lane didn't fcuk around, but brother man ---> Andrade wasn't anywhere close to that. Good one though.

Comment

Working...
                  X