Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: Parker Will Retire Chisora, Maybe I'll Give Haye a Job Afterwards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manager: Parker Will Retire Chisora, Maybe I'll Give Haye a Job Afterwards

Joseph Parker's manager, David Higgins, is predicting a retirement party for upcoming opponent Derek Chisora. The crossroads clash will take place on May 1, live on DAZN and Sky Sports Box Office.
    [Click Here To Read More]

C hisora has best resume in boxing fight wise. He's fought everyone apart from wilder and josh. Once he's fought them he can retire

Comment

Del Boy already has 10 losses and still manages to get big fights, he aint retiring off the back of losing this one.

Comment

Interested to see if Parker has learnt anything from New trainer, or if he still only throws the same 3 punches Kevin Barry taught him.

Comment

A loss to Parker doesn't mean retirement for Del boy. F grade bums like David price and Dave Allen ARe huge ppv stars in the UK, despite having no talent. Quitting in the ring is common place for uk heavy weights, but they even that doesn't stop they career.

Comment

Is that the alcoholic guy again? He speaks so much BS whenever Parker is about to fight, then Parker gets in there and then shows up as the most passive aggressive HW in history. Like he is just there to play around. Hopefully training with Andy Lee would bring a more aggressive side out of him.

Comment

Parker will beat Chrisora but he won't retire him. Chris have fought through the Klitschko era and world war 2. I doubt he will retire now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                A loss to Parker doesn't mean retirement for Del boy. F grade bums like David price and Dave Allen ARe huge ppv stars in the UK, despite having no talent. Quitting in the ring is common place for uk heavy weights, but they even that doesn't stop they career.
                That is correct, Allen and Price are huge PPV stars. David Haye is also the pope.

You'll cry when Del Boy beats Parker up. I will laugh. Del Boy will get himself a new creepy stalker with the obsession of Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. Just don't go boiling any of Del's pets or he'll slap you the way he's going to slap Parker.

Comment

Hell, I have been telling folks for years all Buddy does is get paid $$$, he not the type of trainer going to force you to do a dam thing, either you want it or you don’t because you know I’ll say stop it! Love you son!

Comment

There are alot of unpleasant personalities in the boxing world but Higgins is one of the most annoying. Guy needs to shut up, he talks a big game knowing he won't actually be stepping into the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X