Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: Teofimo Lopez is NOT Undisputed, He Must Fight Haney!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: Teofimo Lopez is NOT Undisputed, He Must Fight Haney!

Josh Taylor is a month away from his highly anticipated full division unification with Jose Ramirez. The two boxers will collide in Las Vegas on May 22, with the IBF, WBC, WBO, WBA junior welterweight titles at stake. Unified lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez has discussed the possibility of facing the winner of Taylor vs. Ramirez in the near future.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like he gave Lopez his flowers , but he did state the fact of how much bigger he was than Loma. IMO Lopez beats Haney and Taylor

Comment

I think Lopez is for real. Honest. But am I alone in thinking that people are swarming to him based on a fight in which the opponent totally punted on the first 6 rounds before he even started fighting? Lopez legit beat Lomachenko. But it is also true Lopez was the only guy who legit fought 12 rounds in that fight, and Loma tagged him at will for a good portion of the mid-rounds once he actually realized he had to throw punches.

I would like to see him against Haney. Very fun match-up.
      TrillScottHeron TrillScottHeron likes this.

Comment

Lopez actually beat the top guy to win his WBC title. Who did Haney beat, again? I don't know why the WBC didn't just tell Haney that the unification trumped the mandatory challenge. This franchise nonsense is just nonsense.

Comment

Fact...Lopez will continue to avoid Haney and any rematch with Lomachanko....those are the just facts people need to accept.

Comment

Fact , he's gotta fight Haney but of course the WBC changes the rules as they please.

Comment

The WBC franchise belt needs to be put in the bin

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                Lopez actually beat the top guy to win his WBC title. Who did Haney beat, again? I don't know why the WBC didn't just tell Haney that the unification trumped the mandatory challenge. This franchise nonsense is just nonsense.
                But he didn't. He won a decorative, symbolic belt that's non transferrable. Blame the WBC.

Comment

He’s going to have to start thinking about Lopez real soon I think. Those have got to be the comments that most irritate Lopez for sure. He beat the guy who had 3 belts and became undisputed, end of story. Who gives a crap about the WBC changing the rules.

Comment

Franchise belt don't make up the unification. Its just BS.

Comment

Working...
                    X