Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herring: I Don't Count Out Shakur Stevenson Fight, Valdez Would Be The Smart Choice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Herring: I Don't Count Out Shakur Stevenson Fight, Valdez Would Be The Smart Choice

WBO Super Featherweight World Title Jamel Herring will serve as a guest commentator on Ring City USA's Thursday night telecast, live from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, N.Y. and around the United States on NBC Sports Network.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would Valdez take this fight? Is herring fleetfooted?

Comment

You're right Devil Dog, Valdez makes the most sense! He ain't gonna fight you without that strap! Hurry up, and get a deal! You're 35! Shakur is 23! Y'all have plenty of time to be friends, get the bag!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        You're right Devil Dog, Valdez makes the most sense! He ain't gonna fight you without that strap! Hurry up, and get a deal! You're 35! Shakur is 23! Y'all have plenty of time to be friends, get the bag!
        Herring should definitely look to face Valdez in a unification fight, especially if it’s the most lucrative option

Comment

I prefer to see Herring vs. Valdez first.

Comment

This again? Stevenson would roll over him and he knows it. Better to crack some smaller people, take their belts. He explained it himself. .
            Last edited by Wacked_Out; 04-21-2021, 07:18 PM.

Comment

TBH Lomo vs Herring would be dope.

It's a good fight for both, legacy and money wise. Herring is a big 130 pounder.

With Valdez, SHakur, Herrin ect...Lomo should go back to 130.

135 guys are too big, I'm not saying he cannot beat them, but that's some heavy work with those big athletic young guns, dude been injured badly twice at 135 and it will happen again if he stays there, he's not getting younger.

Comment

Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post

Herring should definitely look to face Valdez in a unification fight, especially if it’s the most lucrative option
                I doubt this fight happens for both belts. Even though it would be a unification.

Comment

awwww ****. 130 is becoming 135 and 147.. All of these talented guys and no one is fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

I doubt this fight happens for both belts. Even though it would be a unification.
                    Yeah I know the Stevenson mandatory might complicate things. In that case Herring could vacate and fight Valdez for the WBC belt and lineal title while Stevenson fights for the vacant WBO. After that Stevenson gets the winner in a unification.

Comment

Working...
                    X