Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: Redkach Just Wanted A Way Out; He Didn't Wanna Get Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis: Redkach Just Wanted A Way Out; He Didn't Wanna Get Knocked Out

From Regis Prograis' perspective, at least the Georgia Athletic & Entertainment Commission changed the result of his fight with Ivan Redkach from a technical decision to a technical-knockout victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Redkach the fruity coward was celebrating lomas loss but he gave it up like a h0 at a rappers mansion

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
      Redkach the fruity coward was celebrating lomas loss but he gave it up like a h0 at a rappers mansion
      Gvozdyk lit Redkach up on IG on Saturday too.

Comment

Originally posted by Roogaroo
        “Listen, I didn’t even hit him with a hard shot. It barely even landed, but he wanted a way out. You know, so when I was over there, I’m talking to the crowd. His wife was cursing me out. She was like, ‘F--- you! F--- you,’ all that. I was like, ‘What?’ His wife was cursing me out and stuff like that. And I was like, ‘I didn’t even hit him low. You know, he’s acting.’ ”
        LMAO! Maybe she in fact was screaming Fuсk me! Fuсk ME! angrily because she thought you destroyed his balls and now owe her fuсks? XD XD XD

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Gvozdyk lit Redkach up on IG on Saturday too.
          really? lol can I see the link

Comment

Originally posted by Blueboy3 View Post

really? lol can I see the link
            I just checked, and it looks like it was removed. Damn.

Comment

Snoop the commentator...should stick to being a degenerate dope smoker.
              The commentary was the worst I heard.
              They didn't even talk about the fight.

Comment

Working...
              X