Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Know What Jermall Charlo Is Doing; Why Not Fight Demetrius Andrade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Know What Jermall Charlo Is Doing; Why Not Fight Demetrius Andrade?

Eddie Hearn couldn't even remember the name of Jermall Charlo's upcoming opponent. And after Demetrius Andrade showed some vulnerability Saturday night, Hearn can't see any reason why the WBC middleweight champion shouldn't pursue a title unification fight against the unbeaten southpaw he promotes. Hearn said following Andrade's points victory over Liam Williams that an Andrade-Charlo fight doesn't need to be carried by DAZN, the streaming service with which Hearn's Matchroom Boxing is partnered.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Charlo fighting Montiel is great for the sport!
    Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

He doesn't seem to like risk, the only time he was even close to a top MW is that time Jacobs stepped to him and he got nervous
      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

He doesn't want to fight anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
          Indeed. Montiel is another fighter that’ll enhance Charlo’s legacy if he beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
            ............................... of MMA

Ray* Ray* likes this.

Comment

Charlo is hoping to get GGG fight.

He obviously thinks that this is much less risky fight than fighting 33 old Andrade.

The same with welterweight situation, everybody still wants to fight 42 old Pacquiao.

Comment

I don't know what Charlo is doing either, except that he's trying get a big money Canelo fight, and no shame losing to Canelo. I'm not sure he thinks he can beat Andrade or Benavidez.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post

............................... of MMA
                  Definitely, hence why MMA is the biggest developing sport over there. I remembered the “If it makes dollars, it makes sense” motto by Mayweather. But now it’s not even about money anymore for these boxers. It has to fit their advisers business model first, if it doesn’t then they cannot even engage in any negotiations with you... I mean look at Terence Crawford as an example of a boxer that is being frozen out.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    I don't know what Charlo is doing either, except that he's trying get a big money Canelo fight, and no shame losing to Canelo. I'm not sure he thinks he can beat Andrade or Benavidez.
                    He isn’t in a position to get a Canelo fight until he moves up to 168 and win a belt or beat someone worth a mention.

So far he said he would fight Benavidez, once that fight got fans talking, she started feeling the pressure of it, then back down and talked about him rather fighting Boo Boo....

Then we all got our answers with Montell.

Comment

Working...
                    X