Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte on Ruiz Facing Arreola: Typical Joke Fight From The Fake Mexican!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte on Ruiz Facing Arreola: Typical Joke Fight From The Fake Mexican!

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte has slammed the comeback fight of former unified world champion Andy Ruiz. Ruiz became the first Mexican heavyweight champion when he stopped Anthony Joshua in the seventh round of a huge upset June of 2019.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It is a pretty disappointing fight considering how long Ruiz has been out. Definitely not PPV worthy.

Comment

I don’t actually mind this fight, Ruiz wanted to rebuild, new trainer, lose weight, and then take it from there. It’s the fact that they tried to exploit Mexican fans that made me laugh, like they think Mexicans are dumb or something. Arreola had basically retired, they could have put this fight on regular FOX or something. But to try and charge their community for it is laughable.
      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Whyte was favourite to beat a faded old Povetkin first time around but was KO'd , I do agree Ruiz could have fought a better opponent than Arreola who is also forty years old and shot many years back but Whyte should be careful with his criticism given what happened to him and after the second Povetkin fight his plea for a 'easier' opponent......maybe he's upset that Ruiz got there first!
        !-1 !-1 Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Whyte is right this is a joke fight Arreloa peaked about 10 years ago and is coming off a loss. How can this be PPV ?
          greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

whyte be saying ruiz fighting shot opponent
            yet he fought 40-year old covid weakened midget who he lost to the first time around
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

It's a crap fight but with Ruiz coming off a layoff and Arreola putting up a decent fight in his defeat its far from the end of the world. PPV is totally ridiculous though.

But Whyte is such an unlikeable bitter prick, he never has anything good to say about anybody but himself and when he is speaking of himself he showers himself in praise.

Comment

This comment is gonna trigger a lot of fake Mexicans

Comment

Arreola is a million miles below Povetkin , I'd say go check boxrec but they actually had Arreola as retired last time I checked.

I like Andy if they'd done this as a non ppv quick fight to get back .. fine but so long and a ppv nah. Andy would have been better with a top 30 guy if he's serious about a come back.

Whytes just trying to lure Andy into a fight and if he's only willing to face Arreola Andys way off that at the moment.

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
                  whyte be saying ruiz fighting shot opponent
                  yet he fought 40-year old covid weakened midget who he lost to the first time around

Comment

Ruiz has just fought Joshua twice, who happens to be a far superior boxer to Dillian Whyte.
                    ​​​​​​
                    ​​​​​​
                    ​​​​

Comment

Working...
                    X