Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga: Everybody Will Make It Seem Bigger Than It Is If I Go Into 2nd Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga: Everybody Will Make It Seem Bigger Than It Is If I Go Into 2nd Round

Edgar Berlanga obviously realizes his first-round knockout streak will come to an end, probably sooner than later. While appreciative of the attention he has received for knocking out each of his 16 professional opponents in the opening round, the 23-year-old Berlanga looks forward to showing the different dimensions of his game once an opponent goes some rounds with him. If that finally happens Saturday night, Brooklyn's Berlanga will be completely prepared to display what he can do against Demond Nicholson in a super middleweight match scheduled for eight rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hands down one of the biggest hype jobs in boxing

Comment

Put him against Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam first and if he wins against Rocky Fielding. Then we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
        Hands down one of the biggest hype jobs in boxing
        ————-
        Why so much negativity towards a man you’ve never met and most likely will never meet?
        The guy is doing exactly what you’re trying to do with your life - make something out of it. Something meaningful. If he fails, he’s at least trying.
        He’s 23 and is following the steps that most boxers follow - building a name and a following while forging a path towards a title fight.
        So, why did you calling him a hype job?
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

A big puncher indeed, but he has to get in with someone with a pulse. I'd like to see him against Benavidez in future, that's an action packed fight, and a big step up for Berlanga

Comment

Boxing fans are the worst jesus we should be excited about Berlanga and hoping he succeds. How good for boxing would it be if he keeps knocking everyone up til a super fight between him and Canelo builds hype? Demond Nicholson a good step up should tell us if he's good enough for the top 10 .
            edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Nice record for his opponent but has a history of getting stopped. After this he really has to start stepping it up because these early knockouts he won't learn anything.

Comment

Can he box????

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                  ————-
                  Why so much negativity towards a man you’ve never met and most likely will never meet?
                  The guy is doing exactly what you’re trying to do with your life - make something out of it. Something meaningful. If he fails, he’s at least trying.
                  He’s 23 and is following the steps that most boxers follow - building a name and a following while forging a path towards a title fight.
                  The real question is why don't you think this way about Jake Paul?

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                    ————-
                    Ugh.. Because I think the hype he gets does not meet the skills of this boxer.
                    Am I calling him a fck wit or a loser? No.
                    there’s nothing personal about what I said about him as an individual other than I think based on my view as a fan that this guy is not very good, and because he’s stopped 16 straight he’s being considered as the next big thing.

I watch who he fights, how he fights etc.
                    and when I first saw him fight (Lopez vs lomachenko undercard), I had no idea who he was and thought he was domestic level at best.

Well done on being a sensitive one and making it all wholesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X