Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Logan Paul: Jake is Not That YouTube Kid Anymore, No One Survives His Right Hand!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Logan Paul: Jake is Not That YouTube Kid Anymore, No One Survives His Right Hand!

Older brother Logan Paul is not surprised with last Saturday's performance by his younger brother, Jake Paul. Jake Paul, who was taking part in his third pro boxing match, stopped MMA veteran Ben Askren in the first round at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I smell somebody cookin' up some Primo Carnera in here. The guy has 3 fights and has yet to fight anybody that is not making their debut..........Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 04-20-2021, 11:56 PM.
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Paul Bro’s. = white privilege

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
        Paul Bro’s. = white privilege
        I mean, KSI and his brother did it too. And all Jake is doing is following Floyd's MoneyMay blueprint now, in a way. Hype up the fights by being hateable, while finding a guy you can beat pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

I mean, KSI and his brother did it too. And all Jake is doing is following Floyd's MoneyMay blueprint now, in a way. Hype up the fights by being hateable, while finding a guy you can beat pretty easily.
          Floyd didn't make a career by "finding guys he could beat easy."

He fought top ranked boxers and world champions.

Jake Paul so far has fought Nate Robinson and Ben Askren.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Floyd didn't make a career by "finding guys he could beat easy."

He fought top ranked boxers and world champions.

Jake Paul so far has fought Nate Robinson and Ben Askren.
            Dude if you don't understand that this is largely what Floyd did in his MoneyMay days, I mean get some help man lol. At the lower weights he didn't do it, thus why i specified MONEYMAY days.

He fought guys on his terms, and he could pick anyone he wanted. He wasn't risking his cash cow in a real tough fight. He could hype it up by being hated, and win pretty easily, especially in Vegas. Just how it was dude. He was a great boxer, just an even better businessman in that sense. Just never really tested himself the last 10 years or so. And who can be mad at him. He made a ton of money the way he did it.

Read that post again - and sub in Jake Paul's name in there. That is basically what he is trying to do - be hated, make fights with name guys while controlling the terms a bit and definitely picking guys he should beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

Dude if you don't understand that this is largely what Floyd did in his MoneyMay days, I mean get some help man lol. At the lower weights he didn't do it, thus why i specified MONEYMAY days.

He fought guys on his terms, and he could pick anyone he wanted. He wasn't risking his cash cow in a real tough fight. He could hype it up by being hated, and win pretty easily, especially in Vegas. Just how it was dude. He was a great boxer, just an even better businessman in that sense. Just never really tested himself the last 10 years or so. And who can be mad at him. He made a ton of money the way he did it.

Read that post again - and sub in Jake Paul's name in there. That is basically what he is trying to do - be hated, make fights with name guys while controlling the terms a bit and definitely picking guys he should beat.
              Name the Nate Robinson or Ben Askren level opponents that Money May fought? You can't, not until his last pro fight.

It's an asinine comparison to make.

Comment

Name the Nate Robinson or Ben Askren level opponents that Money May fought? You can't, not until his last pro fight.

You're talking to an asinine poster. The same idiot that claimed Golovkin has a better boxing resume than Pernell Whitaker.

Comment

You can follow a blueprint, and not be doing the same exact thing man!!! lol I outlined the similarities, of course there are differences.
                  Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

You're talking to an asinine poster. The same idiot that claimed Golovkin has a better boxing resume than Pernell Whitaker.
                    How tragic an existence it must be to see every situation as one of black and white. Everything gets you worked up, unable to analyze to step B in any situation. Must suck dude. Have fun with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X