Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: I Want Top Three or Five Opponent To Secure Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: I Want Top Three or Five Opponent To Secure Title Shot

Welterweight contender Jaron "Boots" Ennis is very focused on becoming a world champion in 2021. Ennis (27-0, 25 KOs) made his 2021 debut earlier this month, with the most impressive win of his career to date. It only took him six rounds to score a knockout win over former world champion Sergey Lipinets, who was coming off a draw with crafty boxer Custio Clayton.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ennis has the goods we believe thus far, but don't play around with it, call them out talk about them so bad to where they have to man up or shut up and sit down! This boxing they'll forgive you but talk about their mother until they fight you. I mean say their mother had all girls or something someone will step up; maybe!
    Tlows1 Tlows1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      Ennis has the goods we believe thus far, but don't play around with it, call them out talk about them so bad to where they have to man up or shut up and sit down! This boxing they'll forgive you but talk about their mother until they fight you. I mean say their mother had all girls or something someone will step up; maybe!
      Idk about that. Guys like Ennis and Ortiz are a threat and guys won't fight unless forced to do so. I say, identify a belt and target the guys in front to get that Mando.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post

Idk about that. Guys like Ennis and Ortiz are a threat and guys won't fight unless forced to do so. I say, identify a belt and target the guys in front to get that Mando.
        Or better yet, Ortiz and Ennis should collide as two explosive unbeaten contenders in one of the best contender matchups, if not the best contender matchup in boxing and the winner can demand a title shot!

Comment

Good fooking luck with that. I'd love to see it, but I think there is about a 1% chance of getting that kinda guy next & maybe a 10% chance getting that guy this year. Would obviously love to be wrong about this & I hope I am.
          #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Or better yet, Ortiz and Ennis should collide as two explosive unbeaten contenders in one of the best contender matchups, if not the best contender matchup in boxing and the winner can demand a title shot!
            Ennis has 10 more fights than Ortiz, that is a big advantage at this stage in Ortiz career. Ortiz has his goods, but he needs more seasoning.

Comment

For decent Money, Porter is probably the only one who'll take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post

Honestly, I don't see Ortiz as that serious of a threat. Just straight up and down with no special effect. Ennis on the other hand is a serious problem for anybody at welterweight. His tool bag is so diverse and he seem to be able to do it all. If his chin can hold up, then he may just have right now at the weight class

Comment

David Avanesyan! He will fight anybody Fresh off of beating Josh Kelly I think he is like #6 by Boxrec that would be a excellent opponent for him

Going to be a bit of a struggle to get that Top 10-15 to fight him unless they can make a lot of $$$ doing it

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                    For decent Money, Porter is probably the only one who'll take the fight.
                    I don't think he would based on him saying he wouldn't on his podcast.

Comment

Working...
                    X