Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hunter-Hrgovic: Matchroom Boxing Wins Purse Bid For IBF Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hunter-Hrgovic: Matchroom Boxing Wins Purse Bid For IBF Title Eliminator

Michael Hunter and Filip Hrgovic can move forward with long discussed plans for a head-on collision. An ordered IBF title eliminator between the pair of top-rated heavyweight contenders is due to make its way to the schedule in the near future. Eddie Hearn, head of Matchroom Boxing secured the promotional rights to the fight as the lone bidder during a purse bid hearing which was conducted Tuesday via Zoom from IBF headquarters in Springfield, New Jersey.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Footy stadium in Zagreb on DAZN Italy boxing Night? It is next door.

Comment

Hrgovic vs A.J 2023 for sure .

Comment

Good fight, we will get our answers about Hrgovic

Comment

I wonder if Hunter regrets going to a purse bid, hoping Triller might jump in?
          Have a feeling Hearn was offering him more than he'll get now.

Comment

Good fight no idea who wins .. I'm leaning to Higorvic. I think both have left Matchroom now (Higorvic was co promoted)

Comment

Weird that Hearn would drop Hunter, then bid on his next fight. More shocked he was the lone bidder, this is a good fight and nobody wants it.

Comment

I was surprised Eddie won a purse bid then it turns out no one else bid. Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Good fight, we will get our answers about Hrgovic
                  Definitely. We have a good measure of who Hunter is with his loss to Usyk, draw with Povetkin and winds over Kuzmin and Bakole...now we learn more of Hrgovic. He may have fought guys in the World Series of Boxing but it's not the same to me.
                  Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Good fight

Comment

Working...
                    X