Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Cornflake is Not an Easy Fight, I'll Have To Be at My Very Best To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara: Cornflake is Not an Easy Fight, I'll Have To Be at My Very Best To Win

WBA "regular" super welterweight champion Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara previewed his quest to become a three-time, two-division champion as he prepares to take on Thomas "Cornflake" LaManna for the WBA "regular" middleweight title headlining FOX PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes Saturday, May 1 from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If it ends up not an easy fight for Lara that can only mean he has slipped horribly because I remember Cornflake being easily destroyed by Antoine Douglas a few years ago.

Comment

Lara is my mfer, bit if he needs to be at his best to beat Cornflake he should retire.

Comment

Cornflake vs Eggington

Comment

Lara left Ronnie Shields correct?
          That means he can fight the Charlo Bros.

Comment

Who the **** is cornflake? im a boxing nerd and ive never seen the fella. i hope he grows some balls and fights eggington, pigford or our very best cheeseman!
            57Blues 57Blues likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
              Cornflake vs Eggington
              This was like when Whyte fought Browne but Whyte was Black and Browne was White.... Fuked me up for days!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Who the **** is cornflake? im a boxing nerd and ive never seen the fella. i hope he grows some balls and fights eggington, pigford or our very best cheeseman!
                A shty cereal

Comment

Lara cruises to a 9-3/10-2 win and gets rewarded with a cash out against Jermall

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

A shty cereal
                    I used to tear up cornflakes doe as a youngie! Throw fresh fruits with the milk. Unfortunately I can’t fck with milk anymore like that, lactose intolerant. Kellogg’s was an alternative

Comment

Working...
                    X