Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: Me And My Team Know Garcia Was All Cap, Didn't Really Want To Fight Me, Tank, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney: Me And My Team Know Garcia Was All Cap, Didn't Really Want To Fight Me, Tank, Pacquiao

Devin Haney could have chosen to celebrate the New Year anywhere in the world. For business reasons, the unbeaten WBC lightweight titlist chose to touch down in Dallas, in hopes of securing his next opponent. Instead, all he was dealt were a list of excuses for why Ryan Garcia wasn't interested in serving as his next opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No one cares about snoozer Haney.. dude is so jealous of Ryan, it’s absolutely pathetic how he begs for Ryan’s attention

Comment

“And only time will tell what’s really going on and as everyone can see that he's ducking me. Why fight for another mandatory when you could be fighting for a world title?” - Devin Haney

He's gotta good point! Why are you fighting mandatories for the WBC title, if you're not going to fight for the WBC title? DUCK!

Comment

I won’t be surprised if Fortuna wins that fight. The odds are way to juicy that is for sure. Will be betting Fortuna hard.

Comment

Real or Not: Ryan Garcia vs. Devin Haney unification fight will happen next (after their respective fights)

Baby: Real. I should be more cynical when it comes to big fights happening. But there's really no reason for this one not to happen. Garcia whiffed on Tank Davis, and whatever he was hoping for with Manny Pacquiao. He needs a legit belt, and Haney has one.

If Garcia can get past Javier Fortuna, he will be more than ready for a title shot. These young lightweights were supposed to be all about big fights earlier in their careers. So far, only Teofimo Lopez has lived up to that billing. Garcia and Haney stand to lose some of their momentum by not facing each other.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...-haney-horizon

Comment

Ryan is ducking Haney, period.

Comment

It was a clear duck. If Garcia wanted one more development fight that's understandable, but the way he deflected attention from it by pretending he wanted to fight Tank and then Pac was a bad look.

Comment

Hey at least Garcia is taking on the guys Haney was ducking. Haney wanted a good chunk of change to fight Garcia, problem is, Hearn knows he's not worth it and decided to go a different direction with Haney. This guy is doing what a bunch of guys do nowadays, out price yourself and then claim no one wants to fight you, just like Andrade, Charlo, Crawford, ect ect.

Comment

Ryan can only skip this fight for so long otherwise it will be a duck. Khan vs Brook style. Haney is playing the right game, even though he is a bona-fide paper champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                    Hey at least Garcia is taking on the guys Haney was ducking. Haney wanted a good chunk of change to fight Garcia, problem is, Hearn knows he's not worth it and decided to go a different direction with Haney. This guy is doing what a bunch of guys do nowadays, out price yourself and then claim no one wants to fight you, just like Andrade, Charlo, Crawford, ect ect.

you clearly dont know what the hell you're talking about. Fortuna manager told haney father on a phone interview that they were purposely keeping fortuna away from haney. Its on youtube.

Stop making **** up and get informed.

How the hell does the champion price himself out of a mandatory? Stop saying dumb **** bro. The fanboy in you is oozing out

Comment

Working...
                    X