Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders on Canelo: F--- The Money, F--- Everything - I'm Here To Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders on Canelo: F--- The Money, F--- Everything - I'm Here To Win!

WBO super middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders is motivated to derail the plans of his own promoter, Eddie Hearn. Saunders will face WBC, WBA champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez in a unification clash on May 8th at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Exactly! He's even willing to fight for free if the money's right.
    You have to love him. And Fury's the same.

Comment

Billy Hoe is going to eat a few body shots and quick counters then get on that bicycle and just try and avoid the KO in front of 70k.

Comment

It's one thing calling out Canelo. But then the realisation sets in, that he's tough to beat, ask anyone but Mayweather. Does Saunders have a better chance than Plant, I don't know, they're similar.

Comment

Wait for the excuses when he loses he had this coming a long time a real beatdown

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            Wait for the excuses when he loses he had this coming a long time a real beatdown
            Never even thought of that,ever since I heard Billy Joe beat up his girlfriend or whoever back in the day and then seeing him mocking drug addicted hookers on social media..the guys a scumbag

However canelos cheating and bought and payed for scorecards also bug me

I don't know who to root for it's battle of the scum trash

Comment

I don't buy anything Saunders says or that he will beat Canelo, but I will give him credit on the fact that he was really the only fighter that wasn't pricing himself out with Canelo, unlike some of these other guys that think they deserve 20 million to fight Canelo, to a point it showed he really wanted to test himself, so I'll give him some props for that.

Comment

Eddie is correct in what he said about Saunders. I personally feel like Saunders deffo has the goods to beat canelo, just not the canelo of today unfortunately. I think if Saunders could of gotten Canelo BEFORE his first fight with GGG, I’d of bet on Saunders. But In the last few years canelo has grown his IQ and craft to such a high extent, I struggle to see ANY MW/SMW on this planet beating Saul, factor in that This is at Super middleweight also plays a huge part in this fight.

im super excited to watch. I’m hoping Saunders can give a career defining performance, where even if he comes up short the boxing fans give him that true recognition he’s yearned for his whole career, that would be nice.
                Last edited by GucciGod; 04-20-2021, 10:15 AM. Reason: Spelt Saul incorrect.

Comment

He needs a knock out

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Never even thought of that,ever since I heard Billy Joe beat up his girlfriend or whoever back in the day and then seeing him mocking drug addicted hookers on social media..the guys a scumbag

However canelos cheating and bought and payed for scorecards also bug me

I don't know who to root for it's battle of the scum trash
                    Billy is a horrible guy but he didnt beat hes girlfriend up,he made a silly video joking about domestic violence.Anyway ,lets hope for a double knockout.
                    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X